- This event has passed.
Leading SAFe 5.0 (including SAFe Agilist certification) – Sydney
January 20 @ 9:00 am - January 21 @ 5:00 pm$1195
Thriving in the age of Business Agility.
During this two-day course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by using the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering business agility to thrive in competitive markets. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. Attendees also learn and practice the skills to support and execute PI Planning events and coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Class participants will explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and Design-Thinking approach to Agile Product Delivery. Learners will also understand how to implement a Lean Portfolio Management function within their enterprise.
Note: Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the SAFe Agilist exam
Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise. The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
Why choose SAFe training from Pretty Agile?
Our trainers are all experienced real world practitioners with no less than 5 years full time experience working with SAFe. In a Pretty Agile SAFe class we go beyond the standard slides by sharing our wide and varied implementation experience. Our team prides itself on delivering classes full of practical takeaways. Should you wish to continue your SAFe journey post the class, the team at Pretty Agile is able to support your organisation as an implementation partner.
All attendees at Pretty Agile Leading SAFe classes receive a complimentary copy of Tribal Unity by Em Campbell-Pretty.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
1. Thrive in the digital age with business agility
2. Become a Lean-Agile Leader
3. Establish Team and Technical Agility
4. Build solutions with Agile Product Delivery
5. Explore Lean Portfolio Management
6. Lead the change
7. Become a Certified SAFe® Agilist
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.