Agile Product and Solution Management (with APSM certification) – Melbourne
December 11 @ 8:30 am - December 13 @ 5:30 pm$3295
The Agile Product and Solution Management course allows you to discover the right mindset, skills, and tools you need to create successful products and solutions using Agile techniques. Learn how to use Design Thinking to create products and solutions that are:
- Desirable – what customers want
- Viable – profitable for you to build and sell
- Feasible – something you can realistically deliver
- Sustainable – something you can proactively manage to realize ROI
Attendees will recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product lifecycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers – all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Who will benefit?
- Product managers and directors of product management
- Product marketing managers, project managers, Product Owners
- VP of Product Management, Business Owners, Business Analysts
- Product leaders collaborating with product management, architects, subject matter experts, and business line managers
Note: Attendees must attend all three days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing, and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
- Analyzing your role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously exploring markets and users
- Driving strategy with market segmentation
- Using empathy to drive design
- Defining product strategy and vision
- Creating roadmaps to build solutions
- Delivering value
- Managing value stream economics
- Creating innovation in the value stream
Attendees of this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending. A background in product or solution management is highly recommended. Those who have experience being a product manager, product marketer, product owner, business owner, or bringing products to market would benefit from this course.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for up to 24 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.