SAFe 4.6 for Architects with SAFe Architect (ARCH) Certification
May 20 @ 8:30 am - May 22 @ 5:30 pm$2995
Attendees can improve collaboration and alignment in a SAFe® Lean-Agile enterprise when they become a SAFe 4 Architect. The SAFe® for Architects course prepares System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects to engage across the organization as effective leaders and change agents who collaboratively deliver architectural solutions. During this three-day course, attendees will explore the roles, responsibilities, and mindset of Agile Architects, and appreciate how to align architecture with business value and drive continuous flow to large systems-of-systems while supporting SAFe program execution.
This course is for senior technical contributors who need to understand the role of System, Solution, and Enterprise Architects in Lean-Agile enterprises. The course is also appropriate for individuals desiring a deeper view into how architecture enables continuous value flow and how architects engage in, and contribute to, a Lean-Agile enterprise.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4 Architect (ARCH)
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- System, Solution, and Enterprise architects
- Architects in supporting technical disciplines
- Experienced software developers
- Technical managers making architectural decisions
- Product leaders collaborating with architects
3 days Note: Attendees must attend all three days in order to qualify for the exam.
Adrienne Wilson, SPC4 & Aerospace Engineer (B. Eng)
All attendees at Pretty Agile Implementing SAFe classes receive a complimentary copy of Tribal Unity by Em Campbell-Pretty.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Architect attendees should be able to:
- Architect using SAFe principles
- Align architecture with business value
- Develop and communicate architecture vision and intent
- Plan architectural runway to enable delivery success
- Architect for continuous delivery and Release on Demand
- Lead and coach architects and team members during Program Increment (PI) Planning and execution
- Provide leadership during a Lean-Agile transformation
- Exemplifying Lean-Agile architecture
- Architecting for DevOps and Release on Demand
- Aligning architecture with business value
- Developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and Roadmaps
- Preparing architecture for Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Coordinating architecture throughout PI Planning
- Supporting Continuous Delivery during PI execution
- Supporting new Strategic Themes and Value Streams
- Leading as an architect during a Lean-Agile transformation
Those who attend this course should be familiar with Agile principles and practices and should have attended at least one SAFe course prior to attending this one.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.