SAFe® 4.6 Release Train Engineer with RTE certification – Sydney
November 14 @ 8:30 am - November 16 @ 5:30 pm$2995
In this advanced three-day workshop, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the role and responsibilities of a Release Train Engineer (RTE) in the SAFe enterprise. Through experiential learning, you will learn how to facilitate and enable end-to-end value delivery through Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and value streams. You will also learn how to build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach, and how to plan and execute a Program Increment (PI) planning event, the primarily enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization. Scaled Agile’s SAFe Release Train Engineer exam maintains rigorous quality standards ensuring that those who have earned the certification are well prepared to effectively fulfill their role in a SAFe enterprise.
3 days Note: Attendees must attend all three days in order to qualify for the exam
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- RTEs and Value Stream Engineers (VSEs)
- Program and project managers
- Scrum Masters
- Leaders and managers
- Agile coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants (SPCs)
Em Campbell-Pretty, SAFe Fellow & SPCT
All attendees at Pretty Agile Implementing SAFe classes receive a complimentary copy of Tribal Unity by Em Campbell-Pretty.
To perform the role of the RTE, you should be able to:
- Apply Lean-Agile knowledge and tools to execute and release value
- Assist with program and value stream execution
- Foster relentless improvement
- Build a high-performing ART by becoming a servant leader and coach
- Develop an action plan to continue your learning journey
- Exploring the RTE role and responsibilities
- Applying SAFe Principles
- Understanding the ART
- Planning a Program Increment
- Executing a Program Increment
- Fostering Relentless Improvement
- Serving the ART
- Continuing your Learning Journey
To fully benefit from this class, you should have at least one current SAFe Certification, or, launched or participated in at least one ART and one PI.
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for 20 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications.
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.